Monday 15 September 2014

Mac Fluid line Black Track

Today I will be reviewing one of my all time favourite gel liners. It's none other than Mac Fluid line in "Black track".




What It claims:
Ultra-smooth, Fluidline's gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on "full proof" with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes. Brush sold separately.


My Thoughts:
The product comes in a thick glass pot with a black plastic cap. The packaging is quite sturdy and travel friendly, I just throw it in my bag without thinking that it will break. The texture feels like that of a whipped cream and glides on easily. Although its does dry quickly but the creamy texture is manageable to apply, without creating a mess. The liner is smudge proof and water proof it stays on your lids like forever without fading, how awesome is that!



I would recommend to use a good eye makeup remover, as it is not completely removed with just washing your face.
This gel liner will remain on my top list. Which gel liner do you swear by? let me know by commenting below. 


Wearing MAC Fluidline in Black Track
Likes:
-jet black color
-sturdy packaging
-long lasting power
-water proof
-smudge proof

Dislikes:
-does not come with a brush
-expensive for this quantity
-dries quickly

Ratings:
4/5

Mac fluid line black track is retailed at 16$, mine was a gift from a soul sister.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Actually gel liner will remain on my top list of every sensible girl who have knowledge about best make up and the maintenance thanks

    ReplyDelete