Thursday 9 January 2014

SWATCHED : Wet n Wild Lipstick Collection


Hello lovelies!

Today I'll be reviewing the lip collection I have been hauling lately.. Oh yes its Wet n Wild. The first two shades I ordered were purty persimmon and 24 carrot gold and after that there was no looking back. The second time it was red velvet, just peachy and pinker bell, and cherry picking is on its way, cant be more excited !

 


About Wet N Wild Lipsticks
 

Lips take center stage! This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn’t cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E help smooth lips.

My Thoughts


When I tried it on for the first time the formula felt hard on my lips but once its warms up the formula is smooth. I have to prep  my lips with balm before 
application as some of them are dead matte. The finish is creamy and my does not turn patchy after a long time. These lipsticks are amazingly pigmented and all the colors in this collection are to die for.


The lasting time is fairly good on me around 4-5 hours and fades away nicely leaving a tint behind. 




The only thing I don't like about these lipsticks is the packaging :( its not sturdy and comes in black plastic tube and a transparent cap. All in all these are budget friendly lipsticks with excellent qualities.


Swatches



24 Carrot Gold is a light peach toned nude
 

Just Peachy
is a light peach toned nude


Pinker Bell is a bright pink, almost neon



Purty Persimmon is a bright pop orange


Red Velvet is a bright cool cherry red


My absolute 
favorites are red velvetpurty persimmon and just peachy what are yours ? feel free to share :)

Likes
  • pigmentation
  • lasting power
  • price


Dislikes
  • packaging

Rating

It was hard not to give them full stars but i wish they work on their packaging so it would be 4/5

I got mine from Rouge on Facebook for PKR 425 each . You can order online on Beauty joint as they ship worldwide.

10 comments:

  1. Great swatches.. :) OMG 24 carrot gold is gorgeousss and Purty permission seems a lot similar to MAC Morange...I love these lipsticks...great review

    The Lipstickholic

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou so much :) .. o yes its definitely a great dupe for MAC Morange

    ReplyDelete
  3. just stumbles upon your blog...enjoyed reading your posts :)
    wet n wild lipsticks are so tempting! im gonna order for myself now :P
    following you now. do check out my blog too:) xx
    Sadia Malik's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true.. they just melt on your lips ..
      thank you so much.. sure i will :)

      Delete
  4. nice colors lovely swatches www.anoodmaliksblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful shades :) nice review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely collection, I am also into these wnw lipsticks own 5 shades n drooling for more.
    Do visit my blog
    Sparklingsmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou huda ... i am already following you on blogvin..

      Delete