Tuesday 16 September 2014

Kate Spade Supercalifragilipstick in Fuchsia & Peach


"On a bad day there is always a lipstick."

These super gorgeous lipsticks are from Kate Spade New York "Supercalifragilipstick collection" in Fuchsia and Peach.







Peach

Fuchsia


Left To Right: Fuchsia & Peach


Kate Spade Supercalifragilipstick in Peach

Kate Spade Supercalifragilipstick in Fuchsia  
My Thoughts:
If you have ever been to Kate Spade New York outlet all you will see around you are beautiful colors from black, orange to neon pinks. There will hardly be any color you will not find in there. I have been to one in Dubai and my oh my it is super gorgeous. Well being a makeup junkie I splurged  onto these lipsticks (actually these are a gift) which comes in a super sexy gold tube casing with the phrase pucker up, you just have to press from the bottom and pop it opens. The formula is creamy and appears to be sheer but vibrant. I am quite impressed with how it hydrates and moisturizes my lips but the lasting power is a bit turn off for me at this price.The lipstick is super fragile and can break if pressure applied during application. 

Likes:
-creamy texture
-glides on easily
-gorgeous packaging
-hydrates & moisturizes lips
-vibrant

Dislikes:
-super fragile
-does not last long

Rating:
3/5

These lipsticks are priced at 24$ each. You can order them online here: Kate Spade New York.

Do you own any lipstick from this collection?   

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Great review, and nice colours! Wanna follow each other? Let me know x

    kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a good review! i am on the lookout for pretty pinks and i think i will try these ones out! Team Pink Forever

    ReplyDelete