Sunday 9 November 2014

Bangkok Haul


Hey lovelies! I recently visited Thailand and I must say its one of the best places for vacation especially Phuket just loved every single day spent there, beaches clubs etc.. everything's beyond awesome.. feel like going back there again, may be soon :p
Here's a sneak peek of my Bangkok Haul. 

1. The Mother of all concealers Cle De Peau in Beige (this has been on my wishlist since forever)      along with cleansing lotion and foam.





2. Dior Star Foundation in 020 is love
    Dior Addict lip maximizer
    Lash plumping serum and some goodies. 



3. Shu uemura eyelash curler


4. Statement necklace and rings from H&M.


5. Revlon Lacquer balm in viacious and matte lip balm in      unapologetic.


6. Lyn Accessories Bag.


7. Miss Selfridges pumps (fell in love the moment I saw them.)


8. Sephora Lip stain in 03


9. Nyx stick blush in pink poppy
    Nyx wonder pencil in light
    Nyx lip creams smlc 02, smlc 10, xlc 07,
    Nyx jumbo pencil pure gold



What have you been hauling lately? 
Let me know if you want reviews on any of these products.

xoxo

20 comments:

  1. You did great and lovely haul, what a beauties :)
    Glamupgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul babe! Love your statement necklace and rings <3
    xx

    wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that bag, pumps and NYX goodies :) I have been wanting NYX Milk pencil for quite some time now :) This gold one looks good too :) Do share the swatches and reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shu Uemura's Eyelash Curler is lovely for creating luscious lashes! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes it is Paige its one of the best lash curlers :)

      Delete
  5. lovely haul :) that sephora lip stain is amazing :) i have that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks anna .. sephora lip stains are awesome and super pigmented.. i had 01 & had to get my hands on this one too.. i love it :)

      Delete
  6. Wonderful Haul. I went to Thailand in January but couldn't go to Phuket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kiran .. you should .. its so much fun..way better than koh samui or pataya .. ill share a post on my visit too soon with loads of pictures :)

      Delete
  7. Loving your haul !!
    Cle de peau concealer has been on my wishlist since forever now =D
    Much love xx

    bbeautymayhem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have picked some major makeup must haves and that bag is the killer!
    http://www.sparklingsmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowww some amazing picks .. waiting for the reviews dear x
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh! This is one of the BEST hauls I have seen recently. I love each and every pick of yours <3 Masha'Allah! I hope you have good things to say about Cle de Peau :) Do review that with a before/after picture. I'd love to see a review from a Pakistani blogger :)

    Ooh! And DIOR STAR too! :) I just might get that ;) Please compare it with other high end foundations that you have or may have used :)

    ReplyDelete