Sunday 23 August 2015

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Opal



Highlighter Junkie Alert! Becca shimmering skin perfector pressed in Opal is the highlighter I have been digging lately.. I regret buying it so late, have been flaunting this beauty since the day I bought it. It has landed straight from the heaven :p




Claims:
A creamy luminizing powder that veils skin in a soft pearilized glow with a lustrous velvet finish. A sequel to the cult favourite liquid shimmering skin perfector this creamy powder luminizer is crushed gemstones in a compact.



My Thoughts:
 The packaging is sturdy and travel friendly, though i hate the rubber part reminds me of Nars, getting covered up with foundation after every use. 
The moment I swatched it, size of the moon seemed bigger and cold winds thrushed into my face (zubi doobi zubi doobi pum pa raa... "FOUND MY SOUL MATE" hehe :p. 
It is extremely pigmented, the texture is so creamy & velvety, melts like butter on your skin. The lightest touch will give you the most glowy dewy skin. It is directed to dab the highlighter on cheek bones, bridge of the the nose and brow bone. I swear by this highlighter and will recommend to everyone. 
Crushed gemstones in a compact, I say hell yeah!
Retails for 38$ which is quite expensive but worth every penny. Got mine from Mac Addict.

Becca Opal Swatched


Wearing Beccal Opal



28 comments:

  1. Wow! and you look beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha the way u described ur love for it!
    lovely shade ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha the way u described ur love for it!
    lovely shade ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha the way u described ur love for it!
    lovely shade ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. everybody is going gaga over this highlighter, its really stunning,nice review hon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful & which eye shade ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow it looks awesome and I have read a lot about this product! Lucky that you bought it. Come and visit my blog sometimes. Good post:)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally a review on this one. It looks great on your skin. So the bucks are worth the splurge. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely worth every penny .. my pleasure :*

      Delete
  9. I love this highlighter! I have the liquid one and its my favourite. Gives the best glow <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed the best glow as if its your own skin .. love it

      Delete
  10. OMG ! this is so beautiful and it looks breathtaking on you . well yes everything looks breath taking on you to be honest !

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just amazing *.* ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg I must say that this highlighter look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous. And you sure know how to apply it perfectly and flawlessly.
    KhaistaBlogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks madeeha .. this product sets into in your skin and gives you a natural glow .. lurve it

      Delete
  14. It's so pretty!!! I need to get at least one of the Becca highlighters now!!

    Would love to have you follow my blog (:
    www.gulezehrasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete