Monday 26 May 2014

I Am A New Mom & The Glow Is Still On - Thankyou ORGLOW !

Hey lovelies! Sorry for being MIA. I was busy with my 1 and a half month super cute baby girl. Yes I am a mom now and loving every bit of it Alhumdulillah.
Today I am reviewing Orglow- an all organic instant face brightening mask by Salina Cosmetics. I have been using this product for a few weeks now and loving it more with every passing day. 

   




What it claims:

- Brightens.
- Tightens.
- Whitens your skin.

How to use:



Take one tablespoon of orglow. Add one tablespoon yogurt and mix thoroughly.




Apply it evenly on face and neck. Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse off gently with very light circular movements (Do not rub off). For best results add one few drops of glycerin.

My Thoughts:

To be very honest I wasn't impressed with the packaging at all. It comes in an ordinary plastic jar (mine wasn't even sealed, as it was from the first batch) but I've heard now they send you a sealed one. Well that was a turn off for me. I mixed the powder with yogurt and left it for 15-20 minutes. The mask smells yummy, reminds me of kashmiri chai (tea) with all the nuts. When I rinsed it after 20 minutes my skin was instantly glowing and felt super soft and smooth.

What I love about this product is that the grainy texture not only exfoliates and brightens your skin but hydrates it at the same time. I don't have to apply moisturizer later.

My tough routine really makes me look all tired and stressed up but this product keeps my skin smooth and glowing. 

All in all I am new Mom and the glow is still On ! Thank you Orglow.


Note: Best used fresh or upto 6 months. Refrigerate after every use.

Likes:

- Organic
- Brightens

- makes your skin soft and smooth
- Hydrates 
- Easily available
- Affordable
- 100% natural

Dislikes:

- Packaging

Orglow is priced at PKR 850 . You can order it online from Orglow.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on becoming a mommy :)
    Great post
    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little late but nevertheless many congratulations on your baby girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just simply amazing and the article is so wonderful. Thanks for the share dear. Now every new mom has the solution for the bright skin. Great work

    ReplyDelete