Saturday 14 June 2014

MEDORA GALORE

I had never heard of medora until recently ( a few months back actually ) I went to a random super store and saw these beauties lined up, couldn't resist so bought a few shades. Medora is our desi brand and I have seen so many people raving about it . Now that I have these, wanted to share my take on them.


























To start with, the packaging is not so attractive, its a grey plastic tube with gold finish which looks kind'a cheap. Some of the caps don't even snap shut properly makes me think twice to just throw them in my bag. 





Another turn off for me is the strong weird scent it made me go AAHH-CHHOO!! the whole day while swatching and applying on my lips, well I guess i'll get use to it in sometime. 
P.S: I am very very (and the third time) very sensitive to strong scents. 
Apart from all the negative I love love the matte finish and pigmentation, it last more than 5 hours and leaves stain behind which is super awesome at this cheap price. These glide on easily, one swipe is more than enough to give opaque coverage. Below are the swatches:

        (left to right full fuchsia, fealess, stylista, lusious rose, front page, true red and red revival)

  Full Fuchsia

Fearless

    Stylista

Luscious Rose

  Front page

True Red

Red Revival



LIKES:
- matte finish
- super cheap
- long lasting
- extremely pigmented
- easily accessible

DISLIKES:
- strong scent
- packaging

MY RATINGS:

I would rate them 3/5 because of the unattractive packaging and strong scent.

Medora Lipsticks are priced at PKR 150 which is super affordable. you can find them at any super store I got mine from Imtiaz.

Have you tried some of these, would love to know your views :)

xoxo 

10 comments:

  1. Ohemgee look at these gorgeous shades! I need them in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never thought medora would have such amazing shade n great pigmentation.. you will love them :)

      Delete
  2. Looks lovely on you <3 Wanna follow each other?
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. True red is SUCH a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! Oh and i'm a new beauty blogger, please like my facebook page, your support would mean a lot. https://www.facebook.com/paintingitpink1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shades you got! I am a huge medora fan too! Love their pigmentation!
    Followed ya!
    Cheers,
    Maila @ allthingsgirlish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks maila .. i love their shades but the scent is a turnof for me ..followed you back :)

      Delete